padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Big Show coming up.

Hey to the three people that read this blog! Just wanted to mention that The Co-Governors of Space have the biggest show of their lives coming up on July 5th. The Empty Bottle has given us the entire night to do with what we will. That means from 8 to 11 that wednesday the best comedy in town will be on a big stage in the coolest venue in town, The Empty Bottle. We have five comedians and us filling the night. Plenty of amazing talent. Tony Sam, Robert Buscemi, Allison Leber, Jared Logan and Kumail are my favorite local comedians and they're going to be there that night. And expect all the best that we've ever put on stage that night as well.
It's going to be really cool...as long as we pull together an audience. So now I've got to get on the promotion. That really just means calling everyone I know and personally imploring them to come. And of course e-mail and MySpace. Then I guess I should flyer in the area of The Empty Bottle. Post something on the local improv board. I hope this turns out to be a huge success so that we can do this more than once.
Wish us luck.
You'll hear more about this later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish us luck!

Mon Jun 12, 10:11:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home