padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey, do you ever wish Chris would post again?

I think we all do. If there's even anyone still foolish enough to hang around this site...

Remember the good old days? When Dave B. used to stop by almost everyday and Santos L. Halper would leave vaguely humorous yet cryptic comments concerning the futility of Being? Yeah...that was sweet.

Where, indeed, have all the cowboys gone???

So what's new with The Sandwich? Well, I gotta new blog, then I destroyed it and got another new blog, I like to keep the fans guessing. Speaking of fans, there's a ceiling fan above my head right now--well, truth be told it's more directly above my feet as I lie in my bed typing this virtual script of virtual words. I have to have a fan on all the time now, due to the fact that I live in Arizona. That's a place far, far away where people live in caves and wear animal skins. Only I have a ceiling fan, so they worship me like the god that I already assume I am. It's pretty sweet.

What've YOU been up to, friend?

Me, I'm alright. Except I got a blister on my crotch. Yeah! Right in the middle of my taint. Why? I have no idea! I don't bother with shit down there in that in-between region, why should I? It hurts when I walk. I blame Churchill. I walk a lot now in the mornings, with a dog named Max who belongs to a slightly crotchety old lady named Jean who lives in my neighborhood. I walk him for Money. I'm a dog prostitute, which is what I always Wanted to Be anyway. Don't know how much longer I can make it, though. What with my taint blister and all my fatness. Oh, boy am I fat! You thought I sounded fat before? Well, listen to this:

FAT!

That's me! I live in a place with no access to public transit, hence, I must drive everywhere, hence, I don't walk anywhere (except with Max) and henceforth am I now a glutenous blob of body mass bobbing up and down the sun-drenched streets of solitude, alone but for the voice of my Mind...

Wow...Heavy. (Literally)

I'm going to start working out any day now. Just you watch. (I'm required to say this by law, don't worry, I'm going to stay fat)

Imagine I suddenly became rich and good looking? I'd have nothing to talk about.

So, enjoy!

Love,
Scott

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont want to sound like a queer or nothing... but I think unicorns kick ass!

Thu Jun 14, 02:17:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound queer!

Sat Jun 16, 01:28:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Churchill said...

I can't remember my password or user name. Or else I would post. Maybe I should do something about that.

Fri Jun 22, 06:22:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home