padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Finding more stuff.

Today, as I walked to my van, I found something else. Thirty-one dollars, neatly folded to reveal the "one" first with the "ten" behind it and then all the way in the middle that excellent "twenty". Just right there in the street. Those tiny bus accident kids (see "My Favorite Piece of Trash") are still watching out for me.
Apparently, I find stuff now. It's a trend in the universe that cannot be denied or resisted. So I suggest if anyone out there has anything, you may as well let me have it, because eventually I'm going to find it.
Capeche?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just yesterday I found an unopened pack of cigarettes on the ground. I don't smoke so I gave them away. AND my wife found 5 bucks in our courtyard. Finding stuff, it's the new trend for spring!

Mon Apr 04, 09:24:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home