padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A list of quick things.

1. For the person who asked about what parade I was in and what the best public restroom in Chicago is: I've posted a reply in the comments where you posted your question.
2. For Don or Angie or anyone else who can produce theater: I just wrote a play (first and a half draft), I'd love to have it read and workshopped and see when, who, how, if, where it could be produced.
3. Leo Mendoza or Webmistress Julia: I'd love to get that website up and running if either of you could help.
4. To Jesus: I'm sorry you didn't invent electricity. It was your dad and I'm sure you're tired of hearing about all the great stuff your dad did before you came along. I know the feeling. My dad plays the trumpet.
5. To Steven Hawking: Cheer up...Oh and stop punching yourself. Stop punching yourself.
6. To those who'd challenge my God=Love=Static Electricity: I just saw more proof on the Discovery Science Channel. After all the suns of the galaxy have died, the rest of the universes time will be spent with silicone and other materials conducting electricity back and forth in the cold cold universe. Given enough time, these electrical impulses may develop into life. Electrical life! And to them (and for the benefit of my Jewish friends) I say "L' Chaim!". And toast my plasma filled glass.
7. To Atheists of the western hemisphere: Call your father. (Your earthly one.)
And now one more wild theory: If you go to the future where all the life is electrical and you rub a balloon on your head, you are an asshole because you just wiped out like a hundred people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home