padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Lincoln Lodge this friday.

Since the Mexico entries were so long, I'll make this one short. I'm excited because I'll be playing "The Lincoln Lodge" this friday (tomorrow). It's a great, really unique stand-up club that carved out of a restaurant every friday night from October to May. The have consistently entertaining comedians and really cool "variety acts" (mostly music). I do both but this friday it'll be stand-up.
After this friday, I'll finally have enough video that I can splice together a demo to send out to many clubs and start doing some short tours hopefully. I really just want to hit some colleges and get back home to Kansas City to begin with. We'll see where it goes from there.
Over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home