padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Thursday, February 24, 2005

On not getting called back...

What's up fuckers?
(I mean that in the nicest of ways) Chris and I recently auditioned (seperately) for the Second City Touring company (or Tourco, or Rejecto...) Last night we went out with some friends from work and enjoyed the pleasure of not being called back. As well as the pleasure of a few drinks, hot comforting pub food and the laughter of our mutual ne'er-do-wells.
All in all it was a pleasant way to spend a rejection. If only all rejections were so warmly presented. I would like it if every time I didn't get hired for a job, or didn't get called back for that second date (Second? Ha! There are no First Dates in Scott's life) a bunch of my favorite people would take me out and remind me of the oft forgotten fact that some people actually do want me around. Albeit in small doses...Not a short joke, Chris. I swear I will cut you. (cut you joke provided by amy sumpter)
Maybe the secret to enjoying life, or at least enjoying yourself, is to cherish the little things. To stop and smell the proverbial roses. Have a beer with your friends, curl up with a good book, watch your favorite movie for the one-hundreth time, and remember that good things do happen to good people...and you are good....

Jesus fucking Christ what a pile of reeking dogshit that was.

Second City can suck my hairy balls.

I'll be back next year, Fuck-O's!!

Chris, have fun in Mexico, I'll be in my apartment drinking and masturbating. Frequently.

Love to all the little chicadees who read this blog, of which I am now a surly contributor. Rock it.

Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

OOooooooh Scott what an appealing image you paint! I've heard that short men have long .... Is it true? Should we explore this further? hmmmmmmm. blog you later baby!

I think of all those times I gave you rides home from work...what we could have meant to each other...tragic.

pfft.

Sun Feb 27, 05:54:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home