padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I have precognitive dreams.

For the past four or five years, I've been having dreams that warn me of what to expect on a given day (or, at the very least, they show me that there's "something else" in the universe other than the physical). Generally the dreams are symbolic and emotionally accurate. After four years of practice, I'm able to decipher them well enough. The thing is, if the dream is really seeing the future but the future is shown perfectly so that the person having the dream is absolutely sure of the future, then the dreamer can then behave differently and specifically change the future and therefore change the dream that he had in the first place which then changes the behavior after the dream again and this just goes around in circles until finally the universe realizes that only a vague picture of the future with just enough information to understand the dream after the events that it forecasted happened will allow the existence of the dream at all.
That is to say, there is an accuracy limit on pre-cognitive dreams and visions. If you are able to change it, and you try to change it, then the dream (the warning you got in the first place) disappears from your life and you then CANT change it.
That's why psychics can't get anything perfectly and why they only sound good after the fact.
So, a dream can't tell you what to do. It can only prepare you emotionally for what's ahead.
The best a psychic vision or dream can do is offer options of what might happen but never declare what will happen.
I am naked at 3AM and I'm typing about psychic dreams. Weird. Psychic dreams follow the same type of cause and effect laws that Marty McFly had to follow in Back to the Future. The dream is the time traveller from 1985 and the dreamer is the year 1955. The dream affects the dreamer (1955) which inturn changes Marty McFly in 1985 so that he's got a nice truck and successful parents.
Everybody follow me.
Yep. I'm naked. And I'm fat. And I think I need to trim some stuff.
So the dream I had this morning was that I woke up and saw my wife (who I knew was still in Kansas City) in my living room. I just assumed that since she wasn't supposed to be there yet that she was a ghost. So I said, "Oh no, that means you're a ghost!" To which she replied, "No. I just had to come in this morning." Then we went into the bathroom and I hugged her and cried with relief that she wasn't dead.
Then I woke up.
So what did that have to do with anything.
Later today, I called my wife on her cel phone in KC and I told her the dream. She said, "Oh well maybe that has to do with what's going on right now. Bob and Mary might not be able to make their connecting flight and so they'll have to take a later flight and I'll have to stay one more night in Kansas City and fly in in the morning."
Knowing how my post-snooze alarm dreams are pre-cognitive and symbolic and knowing what I had previously thought it might mean ( that she might be a ghost), I was relieved that the message was just that she might have to arrive in the morning.
But Bob and Mary made it to their flight after all and Cathy made it to hers.
I have a big stomach.

1 Comments:

Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

Glad that all worked out, I say go w/the gut, everytime!

Tue Feb 22, 02:12:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home