padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Sunday, February 20, 2005

And the Smell was! And the winner is!

Well, blog we've all been waiting for is here.
After much consideration I have narrowed it down to two "winners"...And then I've narrowed it down further.
It seems that Becca came close with the forgotten potatoes remark. But Julia also was close with the water in the crisper. But then Becca came in with a remark where she whittled down Julia's massive opening entry, with upwards of 15 guesses in it, to the one that (when combined with her opening guess) was the closest. So what's somewhere in between old forgotten vegetables in a cupboard and old veggie water in a crisper?
Old steamed broccoli water. It was hidden in the pot that the broccoli was steamed in underneath the upper part where the broccoli sits while it's being steamed (I don't know what that's called). When I saw it, the water was flourescent green like lime Kool-Aid but it smelled like poop.

So Becca, be thinking of what beverage you want. And then see if you can catch me.

Now that the contest is over, I wonder why I should even go on blogging. Can I possible top myself?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are clearly a homosexual.

Mon Feb 21, 07:42:00 AM CST  
Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

oh, but I meant the catchbasin for the refridgeration unit at large, not the crisper, didnt' think of that actually. Hmmm.

Tue Feb 22, 02:12:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home