padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Friday, March 04, 2005

Two new projects. Five friendsites.

There's a special secret new show that we at Chemically Imbalanced Comedy are working on. Something that I can't discuss openly until it's finally advertised and performed for the first time. Because I am always unnecessarily paranoid about everything creative.
Anyway, it occured to me tonight that half the people in this show has their own blog. www.lindsaymuscato.com There's http://beccaclaire.blogspot.com And then if you go to www.chicagoimprov.org and go to their blogs section you can find Angie's blog. Ever since I've gotten this blog I've found more and more friends who are coming out of the blog closet. People from high school. There are people I'm already friends with that I already knew had a blog. www.webmistressjulia.com for instance. So many shameless links. I'm shaking my own head at my own self.
Anyway, this show we're working on had it's first run-through tonight. And for a first time through, I think it went pretty well. We're still working out the kinks. Actually Ray Davies needs to work out, he's old and has lived a long rock and roll lifestyle. He could probably use some Human Growth Hormone to slow down the aging process. Consider this entry the first official journal regarding this new show. Later, when we name the show, retroactively plug it's name in to this entry.
The people involved in this show are a fun group to play with. That's the thing about good improvising. It's got to be with people you enjoy playing with or else it becomes selfish and/or stagnant. I like these people.
I wonder if my family's been reading the blog. I should re-e-mail them and remind them.
I've been contacting my friend brettbecker@mac.com for the last couple days too. That's his real name. His parents were way ahead of the curve putting the dot com on the birth certificate. Or the BC as we in the state government paper work sector call it. Brettbecker (as I call him for short) are talking about possibly getting together soon and recording a crazy thing. He records and edits sound and music for a living. I play music for not a living. We used to work together a lot (when it wasn't work). Looking forward to this potential new project as well.
I wonder if Tech N9ne is watching us. I should call my little brother.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What am I. Chopped liver? Blogwise that is. I am all about the blog. Especially at my job, a.k.a. "free time". Just don't tell my supervisor.

Can't wait for the CIC special sauce. Have fun rocking the h-iz-ouse tonight at Lincoln Log.

Fri Mar 04, 05:13:00 PM CST  
Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

I LOVE being a shill for the right product, and Chris, I bow down before your shiny, bright mastery of the art! Glad the Mexico trip was so not like your daily existence here, glad the walnuts didn't ruin the night for you, really glad you guys wore lifesafers and Cathy didn't need to drown for good blog content (that'd be going a bit too far).

Wed Mar 09, 11:42:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home