padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Thursday, June 14, 2007

This Overpowering Urge to Kill sure does get in the way of forming Lasting Friendships

But, we all have our demons...Except me. I slayed mine. Literally! Killed him real good, then hung his carcass in the closet. It isn't necessary that I write such horrible madness down in blog form, but then, it isn't UNnecessary either, is it?

I've decided to take over Churchill's blog. He doesn't have internet access right now on account of his very expensive computer not working after only two years of ownership, so he'll be surprised when he comes back to the virtual world to see that I've Single Handedly (insert masturbation joke here) Re-created a loyal fan base for his lazy-ass.

Yeah...I'm pretty great that way...

Blah, blah, blah...joke...joke...PATHOS...Conclusion

The End,

Love S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite part was the conclusion.

Thu Jun 14, 02:18:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home