padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Monday, August 29, 2005

How to be successful.

I made a list of things to do today. I wonder if I'll do any of them. The important thing is that I made a list. That was the first thing on the list so there I have one of those down. Now, I hadn't originally planned on blogging today, but I thought about it and I realized that I haven't blogged in a while so I thought, "well, it really wasn't on the list..." but, you know what? I am the keeper of the list! And I am the FABRICATOR of the list! So I added that to the list.

There, I've done two things.

But the list is longer than two things. Much longer. And that makes me feel a lot of pressure to get too much done which could either prevent me from getting anything done or it could kill me. Obviously, this is a very dangerous list but I'm a risk taker so I'm forging ahead. The obvious next step (because even stuntmen don't take foolish, unnecessary risks) is to make this list as safe as possible. So I put that on the list. Now the list is very long. And this is dangerous. I must trim the list down to a safe level. Now there are four things on the list:

"1. Make a list." done.
"2. Add'Blog today" to the list." done.
"3. Blog today." getting there.
"4. Make the list safer." done.

And I've finished three and a half things. That's pretty good.

Now, let me suggest to everyone that really wants to jumpstart their productivity, the thing to do is to make a list and do everything on that list. Then you can be rich and famous like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home