padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A new era begins!

So I want to start doing book reviews here. So what I need from you is the title of a book you want me to review, who you are, if I'd like you, if you liked the book, and what the book's about (because I can't be going around reading everything) and I'll review it.
Perhaps some of you know of some of my other book reviews; the ones I do during my stand-up sets. I'm not doing those. Here's one sample book review:
A 1973 road atlas for northwestern Ohio.
"Irrelevant and beautiful. Impractical and precise. This book tells the meandering tale of the colors brown and green and, to a lesser extent, black. I found the Pennsylvania/Ohio border to be of particular interest, as it lends itself to an obvious sequel. And might I add, a welcomed sequel."
Come on people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd give you a book to review but I'm now trying to get my hands on a 1973 road atlas for northwestern Ohio. It sounds so absolutely enthralling.

Thu Aug 18, 08:16:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home