padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This is a blog entry.

I drove around in a trolley today.
I picked people up.
I dropped people off.
I ate lunch.
I returned to my trolley and completed my duties.
It was hot and boring.
I do not look forward to doing it tomorrow.
I broke into my own storage room and took my air conditioner out.
We then delivered it to the apartment of hot sandwich.

I am washing clothes.
I am not looking forward to drying them.
I am looking forward to sleeping until work is partially over without my help tomorrow.
Tomorrow is a barbecue at work during which I will pass out post cards for "Lick Your Wounds" so that many will attend this friday when the Reader critic is there.
I expect a bad review. Because the Reader hates us.
I think.
At least if I expect a bad review, I won't feel so bad getting one.
But I will try my hardest to have a good show.

I am excellent.
I must retire to the restroom.
It is hot and I am tired.
Out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa. Slow down there, Champ. Too many complex thoughts all at once. there. No wonder you're tired.


That and the heat.

Thu Jun 30, 05:34:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what my .02 is on bad reviews and comedians, because you've been reading MY blog. Hee!

Otherwise, I suggest using the dryer at night, about two seconds before you go to sleep in an air-conditioned chamber. We have an in-unit dealy, and that seems to be about the only way we can tolerate the drying of the clothing. Too damn humid to hang them up old-school.

Thu Jun 30, 11:36:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home