padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Fire and Water.

To follow up on the dream from the other morning: we went to the new waterpark. We decided at the last moment to get season passes for both parks (2 for 1 deal). So even though it was overcast for most of the day, the promise of future fun (season pass) was there all day.

I just had a dream where I was doing the trolley tour and became distracted by my own music blaring from someone's car stereo. I got pretty excited and felt like I really wasn't proving to the people in the trolley that it was my music. Then the rest of the dream had to do with Becca Anderson trying to "connect" with me. "I'm over here." "Now where are you?" "Now I'm over here." "What about now?" "Now I'm in a different place."

It's 5:15 in the morning. I had to wake up too early. I'm still sunburned from the waterpark. And I have a headache.

Off to tell people as much as I possibly can about the "Great Chicago Fire!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Churchill said...

nope. And I spent all day with a tour group who was from a church. The pastor was there. I let them know that my father, grandfather and great-grandfather are/were all preachers. It's like I was trying to convince them that I was "one of them".

Wed Jun 15, 08:30:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris...Jason Bahr here...how are you man? Let me know: bahrline@yahoo.com.

Sat Jun 18, 11:47:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home