padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Friday, June 03, 2005

Sshhh.

I am doing secret things.
There is the one thing that a couple of you know about but that you may all see me do.
I'm not to tell anyone about it even after I do it. But it's coming up this summer.
Then there is the thing I'm doing tomorrow night that I can tell you about but only because it is sooo secret that even when I tell you, you won't be able to perceive it directly.
Finally, there's the other thing I'm doing that is currently so secret, I don't even know what it is and the people who won't tell me exactly what it is tell me that I can't even tell anyone what little I know until after it is finished, at which point, it may turn out that no one will know I was in it anyway.
The key lettersand numbers are CICCTCMTV50BD.
The good thing is, at least half of it pays and it could be that all of it pays a little and could lead to other secret things.
The thing I can tell you is that tomorrow night I'm playing Simon Cowell in what I can only assume is an unlicensed use of his likeness in a "Karaoke Idol" Fiftieth birthday party for a rich lady with a lot of rich friends in a private gallery space between the Prairie Avenue Historic District and Chinatown...That's right, a stone's throw from White Castle.
You ever see that episode of Seinfeld where George has access to a party filled with supermodels and when he tries to take Jerry there the next day to see where the party was, it's a butcher shop or something? That's where we're doing this. In a building surrounded by the homeless and bitter. But within this money insulated coccoon, we will all sip wine and sing hits of the seventies until hopefully several stuffed wallets are lost, never to be found by anyone but me again.
I will keep the wallets secret.

2 Comments:

Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

If I figure out the acronym, do I get a prize? ;-P

Sat Jun 04, 11:26:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I know what one of the things is, but I can't say because it's a secret.

Sat Jun 04, 04:46:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home