padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Friday, April 29, 2005

Because I have a cabbage for a head?

I still feel lettucey as well. That is my disembodied reply to a comment from the "I am made of lettuce" post I made a while back.
Right now, as I'm writing this, I feel lettuce in my throat. Not the texture of it. Just it's essense.
Tonight I perform in the finals of "King of the Mountain."
Against two improv groups and a sketch group. Me versus them. Actually, ever since I moved to Chicago it seems like it's been me versus improv and sketch as opposed to actually being a part of it.
I should teach classes on how to be like me. How to perform like me. Because I'm really good at being me.
Even if the me I be is lettucey.
I hope I win money. That's also lettuce. And it's in my head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please to be more specific about your lettuce, as there are many kinds. Arrugala (sic), Romaine?

I find myself picturing iceberg with your lettuce-head posts but I could be way off.

Fri Apr 29, 09:52:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home