padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Monday, April 18, 2005

The special visitor

It occurs to me that I forgot to document online (for those who I don't speak to on a regular basis) that we had a weird visitor to the trolley barn the other day.
A couple days ago, I was asked to (instead of driving a trolley) weave vinyl through a wire fence. As I was working I was also holding a conversation with Walt and Eddie (two tourguide trainees) and I think Kent (who would have been training them) when a white van with Indiana plates drove up into the lot right past us.
Eddie stopped and said, "Vince Vaughn is in that van!" To which we all replied as if he was kidding.
The van stopped and Vince Vaughn got out.
"Sure enough." I said as Vince lead about 8 others on foot to the back of the lot where we keep our old broken down double deckers.
Turns out, Vince is in a new movie with Jennifer Aniston called "The Breakup" wherein he plays a double decker tour guide. Weird.
My wife (who works in the office) met him an awkward sexy moment. She was just coming out of the shower and Vince was all sweaty from riding horses and mining for iron ore all day. So she dropped her towel and started washing him without really thinking about what she was doing. It was a little awkward.
Or they just bumped into each other. Something like that.
Then she came outside to talk to me as Vince and the Van People drove out. Vince waved with twinkly fingers to her as she was looking away. But I saw it and I let her know. I think Vince likes my wife. Maybe he'll ask her out and we'll all get married.
If Vince needs a funny double decker driver, I could handle that role. I have my airbrake endorsement.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was your wife!? I thought it was me. My bad.

Tue Apr 19, 08:12:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very jealous. He's probably one of only about 5 people I'd leave my bf for.

Mon May 23, 03:33:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home