padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Sunday, April 17, 2005

The missing funny thing.

I said a funny thing the other day but I can't remember what it was. Does anybody know what it was? It was really good. It had a complete joke structure and a punchline that I thought had a really uniquely "Chris" point of view. Now do you remember? I told my wife this joke in the car. I think I had thought of it before but this was the first time I said it to her and she laughed. And she normally doesn't laugh when she knows she's being used as a guinea pig for a new bit. So now you know the type of joke it must have been. It must have been really funny and clever too.
Was it, "Poetry is just like talking except for jerks."?
Nope. I just thought of that tonight.
Was it, "--"
Well if I could remember what it was, I wouldn't be writing this would I?
If you think of what it was, write it down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

Squirrels should take up knitting instead of crapping all over Zippy?

Sun Apr 17, 04:40:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a poet, therefore a jerk.

Mon Apr 18, 05:59:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home