padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Busy weekend.

Big weekend ahead.
Performing in "God" on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. I have an audition after "God" tonight.
Friday night after "God" I am slated to destroy the competition in the "King Of the Mountain" competition at the same theater (Cornservatory, 4210 n. Lincoln.) at 11pm.
That'll be a solo performance. I haven't done many "solo" performances for CIC since we moved to the Conservatory over a year ago. But expect excellence disguised as laziness, sprinkled with genius and protected by song.

But the biggest, most important part of the weekend is Saturday morning, I'll be taking my wife to the airport. She's going to Frankfurt Germany for a week and a half. This will be sad house when I'm here, so expect me not to be here very often.

And of course, I still have to drive those trolleys to make my money. Chances are, I'll see everyone at some point this weekend, so look for me. I'll be the one who's too busy to stop and talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home