padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's a Rap Battle!

...between Dr. Change-rhymes Churchron and Master McNutty the Silly Space Putty!

Who will win???

Probably me, since I invented the contest and create all the rules as I go along. Change-rhymes forgot his username and password so I helped by not giving it to him and then laughing about it to myself as I drank vodka tonics in the lounge of an old hotel in the snow-topped mountains of the Arizona high country.

Yes, we have snow here. And mountains. You can ski on/down them, if you're into that sort of thing. I prefer drinking in the taverns that surround said mountain. Some discussion arose as to the identity of The Who's drummer. The original drummer. I couldn't remember, so who did I text?

Chris "the secret bird eater" Churchron. (Keith Moon)

But that doesn't let him off the hook! This is a rap battle!

...A BATTLE!!!!!!


I don't need to be the better rapper (or blogger) I just need to convince you to vote for me, that way I'll win and great things will befall me. I deserve great things (for some reason)!!!

If you see the Churchinator tell him I Win!!!

Love,

Hot Sandwich

2 Comments:

Blogger Churchill said...

You do not win.

Mon Feb 18, 03:39:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't need to be the better rapper (or blogger)"

Don't worry; you're not.

Wed Feb 20, 01:43:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home