padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Monday, February 04, 2013

Headshots.

Today I got my headshots taken. Man am I fat and forty. That's okay. I've got a friendly man's face. Wearing makeup in a garage spitting distance from where Cabrini Green used to be. Had a good time. Tina Smothers is a great friend and photographer. Without posting the photos, I've decided to title a few: Hey! That's my cat! Here's your football, sir. Aren't I adorable? Am I frightening you? Let me tell you a funny story. Let me tell you an intriguing story. I'm pretty sure that's gonna blow up. Eye wrinkles! You've captured my soul in that picture box and I love it! From the guitar series: Hang on, I got it. Wait, I can remember this. Wrong string! Flamenco king for all your flamenco needs. I only like these first two strings. I am a very important man. I think that covers it. Enjoy your tomorrow, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home