padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The advertisements at the top of the page should be about blogging

I just blogged in this blogs rival blog again. I hope none of you are angry with me. I'm a man with two blogs. Pretty cool. I wonder if I signed up for 2850 blogs (all in different interests) would I suddenly be famous? I think I would. I see no reason why I shouldn't start organizing this whole thing.

First, a physics blog.
Then, a theoretical physics blog.
Then, a theoretical metaphysics blog.
Then, a metatheoretical physics blog.
Then, a metathealorettalynn physically blog.
Then, a psychomegaly center blog.
Then, a Hillary Swank bashing blog.
Then, a blog on the merits of evil.
Then, a blog on the merits of fighting evil.
Then, a blog about love.
Then, a blog about cats barbed penises.
Then, a blog about the paranormal.
Then, a blog about the normal.
Then, a blog about metatheoretical psychoparanormality in space.
Then, a blog about Henry Rollins.
Then, a blog about the blob.
Then, a blog about a goober.
Then, a blog about a booger.
Then, a blog about my neighbor.
Then, a blog about the bloggy man.
Then, a blog about whether to say " a blog about..." or "a...blog".
Then, a whether to say "a blog about..." or "a...blog" blog.

That's 22. Only 2828 left to think of. Then I'll take a day off work and sign up for all these. Then I'll blog. I might need to start a blogging sweat shop. Who's in? Do you have any small children that could be put in a room with 10,000 chimpanzees and blog all day? Does anyone have the chimps?
I have the chimps and it hurts like hell.
A blog about chimps! (the disease)
A blog about chimps! (the punk band from the 70's)
A blog about chimps! (the cop show about the California Highway Military Police)
A blog about chimps! (The nickname of a gorilla I know who does this great impression of a chimp...the punk band.)
Hamlet! I win!

It's gonna be a long hard road, but I think I'm on the right track.

A blog about tracks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home