padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Monday, November 28, 2005

The seven minute blog.

In the seven minutes before I call in to work to see if they need me to drive a trolley today, I'm writing this blog. I had a good Thanksgiving. Friends over. Wife is excellent cook.
Last night, met with Co-Governors of Space to begin building our first mission. Hoping one day to have Space Station. Woke in the middle of the night worrying about whether or not Wilfred Brimley or Liberty Medical might somehow hear about our "Wilfred Brimley Liberty Medical Showcase" that we're doing. So this morning, I thought about maybe changing the name to the "Willard Bimley Liberty Memorial Showcase". That'll fool 'em.

Good ideas coming out.

Got three days off in a row. That means I have time to get some writing, housework, planning for continuing college and working out done...if I can get off the couch.

Two days ago, I accidentally broadcasted to a trolley overfilled with Christmas Museum goers, an obscenity. That's not very Christmas friendly. I'll probably get coal now.

I had filled my Ipod with five and a half hours of Christmas music so that I would only have to listen to everything twice. However, a mistake was made in screening the tunes. We were all having a great time and suddenly I hear, "Here comes Fatty with his sack of shit. Here comes Fatty with his sack of shit." And I clicked to the next song. oops.

By the way, that song is from the John Waters Christmas album. Buy it if you can find it. It's great. It's all songs he selected for his ultimate Christmas collection.

Welp. 9:15. Gotta call work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home