padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Monday, November 07, 2005

Communique'

Had a meeting with the Co-Governors today. Excellent progress. We're all on board. And we see other ships attempting to rendezvous with us. The S.S. Nate Herman is in communication. An escape pod from the S.S. Cupid Players has also made overtures. This evening (monday), we will port at Gingers Ale House where our missionaries, "The Mistakes" will make first contact with the regulars of this bar. While, I personally had not desire for performing in a non-paying barprov situation, I have agreed to do this because we need to run through our extremely loose, relaxed, no rules at all, improv style in front of an audience again.
Has the S.S. Don Hall received and reviewed all pertinent documents? If the S.S. Don Hall has, then a communique' would be much appreciated regarding the analasys of these documents. Ever seen improv done by people who generally dislike improv and all of its contrivances? Come to Gingers Ale House tomorrow. We'll be pillaging a nice community of young, inexperienced improvisors.
Who else has stated interested in helping the new cause? Santa the Claus has sent a message (unable to determine it's authenticity until it is further scrutinized) suggesting an interest in helping.
Don't lose the fear. The fear is what keeps us here.
This pet that I hold so dear. From this path, we shall not veer.
Don't get too sure. Certainty makes this unpure.
Stay near the floor. And from this place, we'll take the tour.
Hold on to this. And let go, I also insist.
What did I miss? Something and nothing. Now give me a kiss.

We are looking for that meter wide weak spot in the death star. I'm focussing my laser. Now where is that spot? Pull the trigger...Nice!

The next three months will consist of fulfilling three missions.
1. Destroying all resistance to our conquest of the Last Snob Standing competition by executing our ideas perfectly and without interference.
2. Spreading the message of Wilfred Brimley to the Americas.
3. Beginning work on a baffling play.

Well, it seems that the future is calling me even as I type. The future says, "Governor Churchron, you must get in the fastest vehicle to me, the night's sleep, so that we may communicate more clearly tomorrow."
And to that request I say, "Goodnight!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Churchron... I dont actually want to be a "co-governor of space" I'll leaave that to you fellers (yeah thats right I said Fellers) I here by decree that I shall be known as THE VICEROY OF TIME! (loud important sounding drums should be playing now.. if you dont hear them let me know, I havent worked out all the bugs yet.)

that is all

Mon Nov 07, 07:47:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want some...
whatever it is you're having? I want some.





mmm... unknown something

Mon Nov 07, 10:42:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home