padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Friday, October 07, 2005

Mutual of Chicago's, Wild Kingdom

The flying creatures were all the many attractive opportunities that continue to arise. The giant flyiing beast was the heavy opportunities/responsibilities that arose yesterday.
I spent the better part of the day reading new e-mails from people regarding this play or this show or this meeting or this project. A show and meeting with CIC is coming up that sounds really important and I feel like (even though I'm out until January) I need to let them know that I'm still around.

Then there's the mysterious possibility of a really cool project that I and a few friends are slowly, carefully putting together. Not rushing. We don't want to scare it away or have it hurt us. And I, for the longest time, have resisted being responsible for a beast like this but it has become obvious that it has chosen me. Kashmir is here (having dropped from the sky) and he's sniffing me...he's checking me out.

Let me just say...I've written a lot of stuff lately and I want it to be produced. I know who I want to be involved and I hope I have the wherewithall, motivation, focus and sticktoitiveness to make this thing happen.

Kashmir is a beautiful, disgusting, wild, friendly, hungry, curious, dangerous, cautious beast that wants me for some reason and if I said "no", I'm pretty sure Kashmir could bite my arm off and kill me toute suite.

Expect more reports of Kashmir as a the Metaphorical Wild Kingdom continues.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...you are crazy.

AND I LOVE IT!!!

Fri Oct 07, 09:53:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home