padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Monday, October 03, 2005

Purifying myself.

Purple Rain is still a great movie.

Santa has warts.

I also enjoyed Dodgeball. I saw it for the first time tonight.

Scott has a contagious smelly skin condition.

Why didn't more happen for Morris Day?

Ed, Ed, Potato Head lives in a dumpster outside the Bubonic Plague Institute.

I already saw this "Daily Show".

Webmistress Julia DOES NOT know everything!

Apollonia shows her boobs in this.

Jackie has a personality disorder.

What a sweet motorcycle!

Steve Donnelly...give me a suggestion for something to blog about. What? I really put you on the spot? You got nothing for me? Oh, well.

Hey everybody, "Take Me With You" is playing. What a great song. And a "feel good" portion of this film. "You must purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka."

There I've insulted all those who respond to my blog. And in that way I too have purified myself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. However, I fear that (as we find out later on in "Purple Rain") this ain't Lake Minnetonka.

Hey, but look! Appollonia is topless! Yay! Everybody wins!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you may forget but the warts origionally belonged to you.

Tue Oct 04, 12:38:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Churchill said...

Learn to spell wartboy. (Or is that a blog symbol for a "wart" right in the middle of "originally"?)

Tue Oct 04, 01:44:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you that in confidence!

...IN CONFIDENCE!!!

(so hurt now...)

Tue Oct 04, 02:05:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO NOT LIVE IN A DUMPSTER!!!










It's more of a wet sack filled with fecal matter

Tue Oct 04, 03:00:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

I ... I ... Damn, I dunno.

Hiyas Mistopher Christopher!

Fri Oct 07, 10:37:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thank the lord and Gerald Ford! I was worried I didn't have any personality at all.

Fri Oct 07, 09:02:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home