padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Back to nonsense.

Back to nonsense.
I just got invite to myspace.com by the lovely Joanna Buese. She's a nicey.
They think I need to blog over there too.
Forget it. I'm feeding pigeons tomorrow. Then the next day I'm washing my hare. My hare is a hare Chrishna. That's like a Hare' Krishna but it's hare's worshipping me because of the way I wash them to avoid blogging in more than one place.
Who wants to fight?
If two of you reply, I can set you guys up against each other.
I finally feel like I've accomplished a short window of "doing nothing" like I promised myself I would. I'm kind of part of some shows that aren't really doing much yet. And I've got some big plans on the horizon. But for right now, nothing except driving a trolley and napping.
Today I went to work with a headache and food on my shirt.
Tomorrow, I'll have a foodhead and a shirtache.
Thursday, I'll have a hotdog and a smile.
Friday, I'll have none.
Saturday, I'll wee-wee
Simdau, I'll come home.
Sunday, I'll say "wow, I don't remember there being a Simdau."

Now who wants to fight?

There you have it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who Ed is per se, but I am pretty sure I could take him.

Unless you want to wait for another female to post. Then maybe you can have us do "foxy-boxing".

Mon Oct 24, 11:26:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home