padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Friday, October 14, 2005

The beginning.

Larry:
One day a young little person was in a lab and was accidentally bitten by a radio active bad idea. He fell asleep and became The Daydreamer!

Children: (adlib)
And then what happened? Are you and elf? Where's the Lizard?

Larry:
Listen kids. I hate kids and as soon as your teacher gets back, I'm going to get back to work fixing the toilet in the boys room. Who wants to shake my hand?

Children:(Ad lib)
You smell like throw-up.

Larry:
You look like teenage car accident death statistics.

Children:
Tell us a story!

Larry:
And then you'll shut your little fat faces?

Children:
Yes!

Larry:
Well after Santa Clause was killed by the evil Eskimo, Mr. Magatuk, the world grew very dark for several centuries. You were already dead by this point. But I was there. Thanking Mr. Magatuk and the Lizard for ruining Christmas when they asked me if I was an elf. Then a whole bunch of bad stuff happened. Went on for a long time. Then I saw this happen:
(The following scenes happen as if told in flashback.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having now read the whole thing from end to start, I think I'd like to see the director's cut.

Fri Oct 14, 08:22:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after reading the whole thing from end to start, I think I'd like to see the director cut.

Fri Oct 14, 01:02:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there an echo in this blog?

Sat Oct 15, 09:38:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope... subtle differences..

Sun Oct 16, 12:07:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home