padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The part before The End.

Mr. Magatuk
(To his lizard friend)
I've replaced his regular shoes with these...poison pointy shoes.
(Lizard cackles and hisses.)

Lizard
I'll deliver these toute suite.

Mr. Magatuk
You've been studying French?

Lizard
I can't say I've been studying. But I'm a practitioner of the French Arts.

Mr. Magatuk
I suppose with that forked tongue, you'd be great at that.

Lizard
Hey, if I'm going to do your bidding AND catch the end of Monday Night Football, I've got to go.

Mr. Magatuk
Do what you must. I'll daydream while you're gone.

Lizard
Never cover youself entirely in the blanket of "what if", my friend. It is while you dream that reality puts a pillow over your real face.

Mr. Magatuk
Advice from a lizard.

Lizard
I'm not a lizard. I'm THE Lizard. Don't forget that.

Mr. Magatuk
THE Lizard?

Lizard
Yep. Is it coming back to you now? Treachery is only good until dinner. Then you nervously finish your meal, you absently watch crap on television and you worry yourself to sleep wondering when the other
(holds up the shoes)
shoe will drop.
(Lizard leaves.)

Mr. Magatuk
Where is Lena?

Larry
(Arriving holding up Lena's head.)
Do you mean, "where's the rest of Lena?"

Mr. Magatuk
How'd you get those shoes on so quickly?

Larry
The Lizard does magic too, you know.

Mr. Magatuk
How cute. You've decapitated my wife and now you're going to kill me, I suppose.

Larry
You don't seem very upset.

Mr. Magatuk
I was gonna kill her today anyway.

Larry
(Kicks at Mr. Magatuks legs. Magatuk falls down.)
Now, why don't you pick on someone your own size!
(Starts kicking at Mr. Magatuk.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home