padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Friday, December 16, 2005

Suggested reading.

Want a report from Iraq?

Hey, I know most people who read this blog, read the one I'm about to recommend as well but I'm still recommending it. My friend Steve in Iraq. He's got a good day to day report on what's going on over there. www.myiraqnaphobia.blogspot.com

You can watch me flip out for no good reason about being left out of a list of people he likes.

Then, go over to www.hotsandwich.blogspot.com and read Scott's stand-up material...then watch me misunderstand a comment and make a fool of myself on that blog as well.

Anybody else have any blogs they'd like me to make a fool of myself in?

I can do it.

The Poultry Farmers of America won't let me call them chicken anymore.

The Communist Party says I'm not invited anymore.

Henry Rollins wasn't in "Ragtime".

Hanna Barbera was two different guys. Not one sexy playmate.

Bernie Mac didn't even go to my high school.

See what I mean?

Now to go yell at some people that aren't actually mad at me. They're actually talking to that guy by the tree. I can see that now but my tirade is already in motion and you can't stop a Churchill tirade once it gets going. Anybody know a good therapist?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always come over to my blog and compete with me for publicly humiliating one's self.

Mon Dec 19, 10:37:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home