padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

New Podcast.

Hi folks, I just started a new podcast called, "Chris Churchill Will Tell You a Story". That's what it is. I'm Chris Churchill. You are you. And the action within the podcast is a story being told from Chris Churchill to "you". Therefore, "Chris Churchill Will Tell You a Story". My only regret is that I can't immediately retitle each episode after you've listened to "Chris Churchill has told you this story" so that you'd know if you'd already listened to it. I'm very thoughtful. In this first episode I tell two. Next time you won't be so lucky. I also end each episode with a song. (Admittedly, a "demo" quality song, but what am I? A professionaly music producer? Nope. Just a groovy dude.) My name is Chris Churchill and you are you. Never confuse that. Anyway, go to www.podbean.com and search for "Chris Churchill Will Tell You a Story." There it'll be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home