padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I want to do stuff

Last night, I watched a documentary on the history channel about standup comedians. Looks like fun. I should try that again sometime. I feel that now I'd be better than I was before. I really only accomplished good stand-up once at an open mic. The rest of the time, I was doing some weird, dishonest stage personna. I would love to get started again doing my material as I would say it to my friends on those occasions when they're laughing at me. Of course, that would mean going to open mics again. I don't know if I can spare the evening(s). Actually, the more I type, I wonder if my interest will last until the end of this post.
I also went to a couple different places looking for magnets. I found them. Thank you. No. I'm not telling you why. But it's another thing I want to do.
So here's todays political rant for the benefit of CNN:

IF HILLARY WANTS THE 13 YEAR OLD KANSAS GIRL VOTE, SHE'S GOT TO PUT ON A SUNDRESS AND WEAR SOME HAIR EXTENSIONS. THE DANGER HERE IS, NOBODY WANTS A GIRLY PRESIDENT. BUT APPARENTLY THE 13 YEAR OLD KANSAS GIRL ALSO DOESN'T WANT A MASCULINE WOMAN. I GUESS THE 13 YEAR OLD GIRL VOTE WILL HAVE TO DISCOVER THAT PARADOX AS SHE MATURES. hOPEFULLY THAT'LL BE IN TIME TO VOTE FOR CHELSEA.

Take that CNN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home