padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Thursday, December 10, 2009

chugging along

Must keep typing.
Must keep believing.
Someone must see this...someday.
I feel as if I'm on an island. Where is my coconut life raft?

To keep my sanity, I must keep up the blog. At times it feels as if no one will ever read or comment but I must have faith. I must believe...or once again...the blog will die.

So, 2 degrees this morning. You know how cold that is? You know where you are? It's colder than that. You know how cold that is? A cab driver drove me to my train station for free.

So, currently, it is the winter of my blog. This blog is cold. So cold. Windswept. Painful. But the sun will come out, Annie! But guess what, the blog cab driver is giving my blog a free ride to the train.

Won't you give my blog $2.50? Because that's train fare plus a transfer.

And also some important stuff is going on in my life too. But I would never talk about it to nobody. And currently there's nobody here.

Whoosssshhhh...says the wind.

Then silence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sending your blog a warm cup of cocoa. No marshmellows.

-coolest chic in kc
-in case you know lots of cool chics, it's me, Charmin

Fri Dec 11, 10:04:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home