padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wow, did you see that?

I was looking at the "archive" list next to my blog entries and I noticed that in 2007, I blogged for one week only. That's weird, because I was typing. I wonder where all those words went.
If you find them, let me know. I think I saw them last Thursday at that liquor store in Wrigleyville. They saw me and looked at me, rather embarrassed, and then threw a star crunch at me and jetted out of there.
But here's what you'll see if you look for them:
1. A mention of an entirely different Chris Churchill, also from Kansas City, also living in Chicago and with my same birthday but he's a construction worker 8 years younger than me.
2. The words "I wish" and "I hope" are all over the pile of my words from 2007.
3. A lot of "$" And "-" side by side.
4. Multiple instances of "I really shouldn't buy this bird. I really don't have the money."
5. There are also many reports of "needing more hours at work".

The whole pile of words is about 12 feet tall and weighs over 700 lbs. It ambulates with one undulating appendage (even though it has two legs). We don't know what the appendage is.

Don't approach him. Don't call him by name. His name is Wayne Pearson, but don't call him that. If you want his attention, say, "Hey sweetie. I noticed your nose is bleeding." That usually makes him smile coyly and sit in your lap.

Man oh man. Wayne Pearson, huh? Please come home, Wayne Pearson. There's a lot of people waiting for you and your huge collection of Bill Cosby sweaters.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I am the one who is not blogging.

Wed Feb 20, 12:45:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got the sweaters.

Wed Feb 20, 01:49:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home