padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am at work.

And I am working. This is how you work. You work for a little bit of time and then you stop working to blog. But don't forget to get paid. That's the important part. If you can get paid to do nothing and then add to the nothing, something you'd prefer to be doing, then it's like you're getting paid to do something you like doing. So in my mind, I am officially a professional blogger until I finish this blog.
Here's the political rant:

MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT BARACK OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST. FURTHERMORE, MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE JOHN MCCAIN IS THE SUPERBUDDHA AND THAT HILLARY CLINTON IS THE EXTRAMOHAMMED. THEREFORE, THE QUESTION IS, WOULD YOU VOTE AGAINST SOMETHING OR FOR SOMETHING AND THE ANSWER IS YES. YES I DO. AND, SADLY, I AM. FOLLOW THAT WILLIAM F. BUCKLEY JR.!

Thank you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

y'know I used to think

Sat Mar 01, 08:03:00 AM CST  
Blogger McNulty said...

Buck died. Did you know that?

Sat Mar 01, 10:55:00 AM CST  
Blogger McNulty said...

Well I haven't posted on your precious little blog because SOME people don't like it, but hey--Where ya been??? People are waiting. I'm waiting. I'm people. Or person, I guess. I am persona non grata. That's latin. Not as in Central America but Roman Empire Latin. Why do they call Guatemalans 'latins'? Doesn't make sense. I know a guy. He's not from Guatamala. Or Rome. He's just a guy. Why even bring him up? Man, Chris Churchill, you're driving me CRAZY with all this talk of Latins and Non-Latins and GUYS walking around town just being guys. Pointless. Well I hope you've learned your lesson. Fat people always lose. Buy another bird, fatso.

Love,

Fatso #2

Sun Mar 16, 02:23:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home