padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Friday, February 22, 2008

Man I hate this auto-save

Chris, talk to me. Do you enjoy this new auto-save feature "they" have put on our blog?

Yes, OUR blog...

I just went through the Old Post Department and deleted at least two posts by yours truly that were no more than two sentences. Incomplete sentences. What bullshit is this?

Anyway, thanks for your text message today, it filled my heart with warmth and semen. Do ya'll want to know what Chrissy Poo Poo Churchill texted me today at 12:35pm?

He wrote "I miss scott mcnulty".

That's ME!

It's true that I normally capitalize the letters S, M, and N, but still...It's the thought that counts.

Some of you reading this probably believe that Churchill is gay now because of this explosive information I am recklessly throwing into the ether, and you would be RIGHT. He is mad gay.

But we don't judge here, we accept and make fun of.

I've been thinking a lot about what great friends I have up there in the windy north, they keep calling me, cell phone-minute-wasting-bastards. Mikey Schmitt vows to visit me in May of this year. Birdhause calls to say things like "I'm a vegetarian, blah blah blah, I believe in Buddha, blah blah blah, SAVE THE OCEANS! blah blah blah."

Yeah, he's not a great conversationalist, but remember, it's the thought baby. The thought.

And now a text "massage" from Crazy Face Churchron. Hell, even Matty Roundhouse Riggs keeps in touch, and I keep touching him. Every chance I get.

You guys are ALLLL-right.

I'm gonna go now. And poop.

I just ate a big Subway sandwich. Goes right through me.

I am fat.

Love,
McNooch

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you hush! this is Chris' Wild Theories. You wanna make comments? Get in line with the rest of us

Mon Feb 25, 08:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger Churchill said...

It is my theory that Scott McNulty is actually only a theory of mine anyway and therefore, it is appropriate that he was allowed to be a contributor. I believe that he was allowed this when I was still posting things about space and multiple dimensions and what not, though.

Mon Feb 25, 11:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger McNulty said...

It's true. I exist only through Chris Churchill. That's why you haven't seen me around lately. Chris, think of me! Think real hard! I can feel myself almost beginning to take on physical form!!!!

Oh...O...Nope. You lost me, you just lost me.

Tue Feb 26, 10:25:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home