padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Wow.

I didn't know I was still able to blog on this. It's been a year and a half. God bless Blogger. I'm eating 72% chocolate, listening to Howard Stern and trying out my new Clear internet service. It seems to be pretty good. I have a netbook and I'm planning on writing a screenplay which I will then shoot, edit and submit to festivals. That's the plan. I really always loved blogging. Maybe I'll link to this from my new website for my theater group, www.cogovs.com.
Yes, I will!
Then from Facebook, Youtube, MySpace! It's a whole new world! Technology is accelerating so quickly that some believe that technology will reach a point at which we will be able to do everything by Dec. 21, 2012. I didn't even learn that from John Cusack. Who thinks Cusack has become a douchebag? And who thinks he always was? Well, he's rich and working so he beats me. But fewer people think I'm a douchebag, I bet. I mean, I only have 600 friends or so on Facebook. At most 600 could think I'm a douchebag. Although, on my trolley job that I've been working for 11 years, I"ve met about 1,000,000 people. Even if the 1,000,000 I've met think I'm a douchebag, John Cusack's got multiple millions who've seen him behave like a spoiled rich kid (even though he's in his 40's) in interviews. Dean Richards asked him if he was going to be happy to be home for the holidays. Okay, not a brilliant question but I don't think that was the point. I think good ol' Dean was trying to set a friendly tone for the interview and John Cusack wouldn't accept any pleasantries.
Now the question is, do more people like him than me? Yes. Because all over America, women stuck in their 1980's adolescence, still think that the image of him holding up the radio is the most romantic thing they've ever seen. However, he doesn't want to be known for that. So I would like to start a "John Cusack renounces what made him cool in that one good movie he did." grassroots smear campaign.
Joan seems to be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home