padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Monday, February 20, 2006

Here's another wild theory.

So because of parallel universes, not only is everything you're doing, being replicated infinitely, but also the thing you just did that you really enjoyed doing is being done again and again and again and that's you doing it so smile a little bigger next time because you're not just enjoying it a little bit. Your enjoyment is infinite.
And if you don't believe it's you, just wait till you die and find out that all you have to do is be curious about something and you're living it. Then you're really going where you want to go, huh?
But then there are also those alternate realities where you get charged five dollars every time you do anything. Not just anything fun but anything. Take a left? Five dollars! Smiling? That'll be a fin! Don't have five dollars? That's half a sawbuck!
Parallel universes allow you to never say goodbye to your favorite moments...unless you want to.
OUT.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never grow old, never die, and I'll always eat oatmeal.

Tue Feb 21, 09:16:00 AM CST  
Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...
and then I said ...

Wed Feb 22, 10:48:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home