padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Friday, January 27, 2006

Sleep and yoga.

Sure enough, nervously walking around trying to figure out what to eat with my pills. I went with oatmeal. I hear it's high in B vitamins and if there is a deficiency in B vitamins, you'll be more prone to getting depressed. This morning my wife informed me that, A.) I slept a lot better last night than I had in a while...new sleepy/mood stabilizer pills, and B.) that there was a yoga class at the gym at 1pm. After she left, I did the oatmeal and pills special and went back to sleep listening to Howard Stern on Sirius satellite radio. When it was over and "The Rap-up Show" was happening I woke up for good. I got a call from Scott and managed to get to the gym for the yoga class.
That really was the first time I'd done an entire hour of yoga with the guidance of an instructor. It felt pretty good. Of course, I kept questioning "Is this the point?" "No." Disappointment. "Am I better yet?" "No." I'm kind of impatient. And I kept wandering where my pic-a-nic basket was.
So, when the class was over, I went back into the gym and did 20 minutes on an eliptical and got my stuff and left.
I should call Scott. Maybe we'll hang out. I've found evenings are much better for me than day time right now.
Oh yeah, I don't remember if I put this in my last blog but, my psychiatrist wants me to call and get evaluated for an intensive outpatient group therapy program that would go three days a week for three hours a day. I probably will but I've got shit to do right now. (And the demon inside me says, "not that any of the other stuff matters." Oooh I hate that guy."
I should probably do it. As much as I don't want to, I should do it.
OK
Signing off.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, about sleeping...making love leaves you relaxed for a good sleep...but the pills you're taking affectes the libido....watch out!
so instead of taking the pills try afrodisiac food!

from Peru, Southamerica

Fri Jan 27, 06:12:00 PM CST  
Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

Well ya know, I'm really good at rambling, non-sequential, circuitous discourse, should you feel the need, just knock or call or yodel. I'll blather or listen to you do so, just so ya know, Bubbe.

Sat Jan 28, 04:13:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peru?!

You old son-of-a-gun, you! Getting an International Audience now! How many times can I use the exclamation mark?! Keep reading to find out!

Sun Jan 29, 09:19:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... Did Chris kill himself or what? It's been a while since he posted.

Tue Feb 07, 07:17:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home