padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I stubbed my brain.

Hey everybody who reads this,
I regret to inform all of you by blog (especially those of you who live across the hall from me) but I just got out of the hospital for being depressed. Turns out I'm bi-polar (third time I've typed that last sentence today). Life is altogether too complicated for a person to try and know everything about but goddangit I keep trying.
To Julia, Cathy and I are sorry we didn't tell you but we were preoccupied. We really would have told you (living across the hall and being a good "crisis buddy" and all), but I was in the hospital and Cathy was with me when she could be.
Ed, Ed Potatoe Head...I know you continue to encourage me about the present but you did that back then and this is now...No...wait THAT was then and THIS is now...wait THAAAAT was THEN and THIIIIIISSS was--d'oh!
And that's why I went to the hospital. I'm still not %100 but I'm getting better. I think the meds might work this time. If not, I guess I try try again.
Oh...todays wild theory...
Same one as before I think:

All the moments are still there you just can't access them all right now...Ouch...that's hospital talk.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The present. It is the most elusive thing I've encountered...
besides money, but that's less important.
I think all we can do is try our best to learn and live. Please note the operative word: try.
Just know that you have plenty of people in the world who love you (in their own way) and wish only good things for you. I'm one of them.
Wanna grab a sandwich sometime? Call me.


We can the sandwich too.

Mon Feb 27, 12:18:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EAT!!!
I mean EAT the sandwich. Ugh, I hate glaring typos.

Mon Feb 27, 12:19:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I haven't been online as much as usual. I missed a bunch of stuff.

Will email you soonly, and, if'n it's not too late, keep you in my thoughts. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for ya.

Tue Feb 28, 11:48:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home