padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

That's it for today.

I went to my psychologist today after having picked up "Scientific American: Special Edition. A Matter of Time." Turns out Scientific American is thinking about time too. Good to know.
Anyway, after a fruitful hour with my therapist I can report some progress but most importantly, I can report that I almost made my therapist cry. I almost made my therapist cry.
She covered her face and told me that I almost made her weep.
That's how bad my childhood was apparently. Or at least some parts of it.
Next session, I'm going to punch her and see what happens.
(No. Not really, FBI. Joke.)

Okay so that's it for today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all I love you

Second of all I laughed out loud when I read you were going to punch her. I am glad you still have you humor. If you need anything Jordan is a good listener.

Wed Feb 22, 07:44:00 AM CST  
Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

Well, I've not made my shrink cry or almost cry but he's wanted to give my (*** - edited to save the NON-innocent) a neck-wringing, complete w/hands in front, shaken baby pantomime.

I'm glad yer therapist is someone that cares and feels so strongly about things and is in your corner. One can never have too many allies.

Wed Feb 22, 10:53:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home