padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Nuts to me!

I went to my first "intensive outpatient" group therapy sessions today. Good day. Tomorrow I go to that then my therapist. Then the next day I do the group therapy then I go to my psychiatrist. Then after that, I go to group therapy followed by running in a tight circle until morning or I fall down. After that...the weekend.
I'm starting to feel pretty good most of the time now. But I'm still hung up on time. But one thing I'm learning is that when I picture the passage of time, I'm picturing that when one moment is gone, everything in that moment is gone which is untrue. Not only is everything still around, I believe we'll all always be around...of course that just leads me back into the infinity problems but that's where this android brain just has to lift that loop out and put it into the "paradox" box and not worry too much about it. I still believe that all time is always happening and that we just can't access it all in our limitted physical form and lifetime and but that's pretty boring stuff to people reading a blog

Anyway, the important thing is that the Co-Governors of Space have a new gig. Apparently my Co-Governor McNultroid has made diplomatic relations for the purpose of establishing a base at "The Blarney Stone" in Wrigleyville. It starts in March and has an open run on Wednesdays at 8pm.
I like squirrels...until they start to advance on me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

One never can be too sure about squirrels. I think Doug Adams was writing about them but substitued "mice" to make sure he'd be allowed to publish. They can do that, you know. F'n nuts they are!

*Don't find your tme discussion boring btw*

The moment is, I think by definition gone, however the truth of a moment is altered by it's passage. What was true, in an absolute sense, changes dependant upon where one is while observing or considering that moment's significance. To be "in" that mooment, it will mean one thing, before or afterwards, it's something else.

I think that is, to a great extent, what is important about live performance. The "je ne sais quoi" that doesn't translate to digital or analog transmission or recording mediums. "You had to be there" would apply as well I think.

Now who is boring?

*hands you "Squirrel B Gone" in a can*

Tue Feb 28, 05:28:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr C.
I completely understand you 99.9% of the time but,
what the hell is Julia talking about?

Also, please ignore Steve Miller when he says that time keeps on ticking into the future. What does he know?

Wed Mar 01, 08:11:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think it was Alan Watts who said...

(inside joke)

Wed Mar 01, 09:24:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home