padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Monday, March 06, 2006

Journals and groups.

I've been going to my Intensive Outpatient Program meetings every weekday like I'm supposed to. I've started journalling again. That helps. But the weird thing is that I'm kind of starting to get the itch to get back to work. I'm feeling kind of useless. And I don't even think I mind driving the trolley. Weird. I mean, I'm not excited about it but I think I can do it.
Yesterday, I went to Scott's along with Iva and we worked on our show for Saturday. It was pretty easy and Iva did most of the work...so it was even easier.
I woke up yesterday and a little today with my fear of time passing again. But after I went to group and got home, I wrote about it and felt pretty good for a little bit. There's nothing I can do about it, obviously. It won't change the rate of time by me watching it go. I think it might have a lot to do with two things. Missing my family. Watching more of my families lives tick by in Kansas City. I feel kind of sad and kind of guilty about it. Also there's the fear of not getting any of my goals done. If I could just get ahead of the game for once, maybe I'd feel a little differently.

That's why people should come to The Blarney Stone starting March 15th at 8pm and watch the Co-Governors of Space and other groups.

But seriously, I'm nervous and depressed.

But also...come see our group.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should also come to the Blarney Stone because, as Chicago comic and winner of this years' Last Snub Standing Sean Flannery said, it's the "cheapest beer in Wrigleyville". Be sure to see Sean and many other great local comics at CHICAGO'S BLARNEY STONE!!!!

(hold for applause)

Wed Mar 08, 07:19:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home