padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Medication and Co-Govs.

It's amazing what the right medicine can do. Without it, I couldn't see the point in living or how we're not all being obliterated by infinitiy. With the right medication, I feel a lot better. In fact, I can kind of laugh about the idea of any kind of doom scenario. I'm not out of the woods but I feel much better now than I did even four days ago.
I'm growing my chest hair out and I intend to wear it in a B-52 hairstyle.
I think everyone should be aware that the Co-Governors of Space are still moving ever closer to an awesome weekly showcase at the Blarney Stone. We have a lot of our favorite local comedians lined up to perform along with some other groups before we perform. This thing is snowballing. It should be a good thing if it keeps up like this.
You know what I figured out that I've been missing? Some thing that I've been forgetting about the passage of time is a thing called familiarity. Couldn't get used to anything without the passage of time. That's a pretty good incentive to be in the present moment.
Another great incentive is if you find the present moment to be at 8pm on a Wednesday starting March 15th, you should be in the present moment and in the Blarney Stone in Wrigleyville for some Co-Governors of Space action!
And also, God, whatever it is (and I know this leaves the atheists out) is good and wonderful and powerful and in control and contains everything, dimension, time, thought, reality in all realities. But if you don't find that to be entertaining enough, then come on down to the Blarney Stone at 8pm on Wednesdays starting March 15th!

Amazing what the right meds can do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Sorry to hear your show's on Wednesdays!

I can't go out on Wed. nights.

Wed Mar 01, 10:21:00 PM CST  
Blogger Web Mistress Julia said...

Yea for better living through chemistry!

Yea for feeling better, for whatever non-destructive reason!

Yea!

Sat Mar 04, 05:48:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home