padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Saturday, March 04, 2006

NOW!

At the suggestion of my Co-Governor Hauzor the Christo-4, I have purchased the audio book of "The Power of Now" by a guy who went so crazy that he went sane. So sane that he helps the crazy. Now having made peace with the fact that I have gone so crazy that I will reach a higher level of sane, I am excited to start listening to this. I got through the introduction in the shower tonight. In the introduction the author, Eckhart Tolle, explains how he went so crazy and how crazy he went. Sure was crazy. So was I (and sometimes I still am) so I could identify a lot with him.
Well, I've been worried about infinity and the passage of time (I go back and forth with that). A seven hour audio book is close to infinity and it sure passes a lot of time. So I guess it's a good excercise as well as good information.
Now, again the title of the book is "The Power of Now" which is something a guy like me with my problems needs to know about. But if "Now" is old hat to the reader of this blog, then let me suggest something else. The power of March 15th at the Blarney Stone in Wrigleyville. The Co-Governors of Space will be there teaching the Koans of Komedy and the audience will respond as a whole with one hand clapping.

NOW!

later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home