padding-top:30px;
<
Google

Monday, March 20, 2006

Progress

The first night of the Wednesday night run at the Blarney Stone was an unexpected success. It's really great to have chosen our favorites and watch them do what we knew they could do well. It's going to be fun to watch this happen each week. This week, I'll be taking the lead hosting the show which is pretty cool. I'll be bringing back some of my old favorites gimmicks from the past.
It's a free show and the alcohol is cheap and the entertainment is solid. It's just going to get better as the weeks go by. Maybe one day we'll charge but I don't think that'll be necessary right away.
For now, it's a fun way to pass a wednesday.
We've through April booked. I just started on May today.
Progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home